Starter Guide: Jailbroken Amazon Fire Stick
Congratulations on your new Jailbroken Amazon Fire Stick.
Please watch the video tutorial below on how to access your stick and briefly how to use your Jailbroken programs.
Latest Intro Video 11/27/17
Older Intro Video (Worth watching as a complement video)
Unboxing Your Device
1. Unbox and Plug in your Amazon Fire Stick your TV
2. Create and Amazon Account (Skip if you already have one!)
If you don't already have an Amazon account, you can create one easily by going to Amazon.com and creating a new account.
- On your PC, Tablet, or Mobile Phone
- Open up your browser and type in http://www.amazon.com
- Click on Sign here
- Fill out your information.
- Then select Create Your Amazon Account
- Remember your information, you will need to use it when first turning on your Jailbroken Fire Stick.
Setting Up Your Firestick (Registering).
Once you have you Jailbroken Fire TV stick plugged in and started. You'll first this the Amazon logo booting up. After this you'll see a dark black screen like the one below with two boxed options
1. Register - I already have an Amazon Account
2. Create An Account - I am new to Amazon.
Before we select anything, we want to hit the back button on your remote so that we can setup and connect to your Wifi network.
- After you've connect to your network.
- Select Register (use your Amazon account login information)
Once you have logged into your Account. You'll be at the Amazon home screen.
You can now access the Jailbroken Applications/Programs we installed by going to
- Scroll to Settings
- Go to Applications
- Select Manage Installed Applications
- Then you can select one of the programs in this list and select Launch
List of Programs installed.
- Kodi - Has everything from movies, TV shows, live TV, sports, adult, fitness and more
- Terrarium TV - Recommended for Movies and TV shows
- FreeFlix HQ - Extra program for Movies/TV shows
- TeaTV- Extra program for Movies/TV shows
- Showbox- Extra program for Movies/TV shows
- Mobdro - Recommended for Live TV
- UKTVNow - Extra program for Live TV
- Redbox TV - Extra program for Live TV
We also installed Droidbuddy 2, which is great for installing more programs!